The Breakout Growth Podcast
$1.5M MRR Education Platform: Teachable’s CEO, Ankur Nagpal, Shares Growth Journey from Early Grit Days to Today’s Systematic Growth Machine
For this episode, I interviewed Ankur Nagpal, Founder and CEO of Teachable, a SaaS platform that is disrupting the online education space.
Ankur shares his journey from the grit driven growth of the early days to what is now a large eduction platform generating $1.5M in monthly recurring revenue in addition to significant transaction fees.
- Why it’s important to bake growth into the culture of a business in the early days
- The role that aggressive targets played in helping trigger creative growth programs
- How early customer education programs help reduce churn rates
- How Teachable has evolved the growth and marketing team structure
- Future growth plans for maintaining aggressive growth targets
Brought to you by Sean Ellis of The Breakout Growth Podcast